Welcome to Watch What Happens, a multi-genre role play site with a twist. We have no word count and no character limit.

Current Character Ratios:
Fictional Characters: 9 Males 2 Females
Real People: 0 Males 0 Females

General Character Count:

11 Characters
9 Males
2 Females

Current Bans:

No bans at the current time

Admin Samantha - Jack Kelly

Member of the Month: TBA Female of the Month: TBA Male of the Month: TBA Friendship of the Month: TBA Enemies of the Month: TBA Couple of the Month: TBA Thread of the Month: TBA
Site Title & Category Lyric Credit: "Watch Watch Happens" from the musical Newsies Header, Sidebar, and Marker Credit: MY PAPER HEART ant Caution 2.0 Original Skin Credit: "Fallen Leaves on the ground." by Daisy FTW at Hitskin

My Sickness Haunts Me (open)

Go down

My Sickness Haunts Me (open)

Post by Alex Summers on Wed May 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Cloud Strife sat on Fenrir staring at the hospital, he held his arm tightly against his side. He had been swept out of his world and put in this strange place. He hissed softly as the Geostigma in his arm was acting up again, though despite the pain he wasn't feeling sick like he hd before. He was tempted to go into the hospital, but he was also afraid of what the people would do if they saw his arm. He was afraid to see if the geostigma was still visable on his skin, he leaned forward stightly on his bike and closed his eyes.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sickness Haunts Me (open)

Post by Billy Kaplan on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 am

Sure, he'd been trying to avoid using his powers back at home, but being totally without them bothered Billy. Back home at least he knew they were there if he ever ended up in a situation where he'd need them.

He kept his head down for the most part as he walked, avoiding eye contact with people as he passed them in hopes of avoiding trouble, lifting his head when he noticed someone who looked out of place. Billy stopped to watch him for a moment, frowning slightly as he noticed the strange outfit the person wore...and the odd looking bike. They didn't exactly look too well either, or at least they were tired, Billy guessed by how they were sitting.

Curious, Billy slowly walked over to him, stopping just out of reach, tilting his head a little to one side as he spoke. "...are you alright?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:04 am

Cloud jolted up and looked surprised at the strange, he hadn't even heard the young man walk up to him. He rubbed his arm nervously before forcing a nod, "Y-Yeah..."

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Kaplan on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 am

"Um sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Billy apologised, sensing he'd startled the blonde. "Are you sure you're okay though?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 pm

"Its okay..." Cloud answered quietly, "I didn't even hear you come over..." He murmured before wincing at the pain in his arm and holding it tight.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down