Welcome to Watch What Happens, a multi-genre role play site with a twist. We have no word count and no character limit.

Current Character Ratios:
Fictional Characters: 9 Males 2 Females
Real People: 0 Males 0 Females

General Character Count:

11 Characters
9 Males
2 Females

Current Bans:

No bans at the current time

Admin Samantha - Jack Kelly

Member of the Month: TBA Female of the Month: TBA Male of the Month: TBA Friendship of the Month: TBA Enemies of the Month: TBA Couple of the Month: TBA Thread of the Month: TBA
Site Title & Category Lyric Credit: "Watch Watch Happens" from the musical Newsies Header, Sidebar, and Marker Credit: MY PAPER HEART ant Caution 2.0 Original Skin Credit: "Fallen Leaves on the ground." by Daisy FTW at Hitskin

Don't Call Me Short!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Don't Call Me Short!

Post by Logan Howlett on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm

"Nah, I don't body jump. See, my abilities where I'm from have kept me alive for a whole lotta years. I'm eternally young and I can heal super quick. Death just can't seem to catch up with me," he chuckled as he scuffed his boot against the ground.

~My whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts, and I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again.~

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 am

"Wow..." Ed said softly as he studied his friend, his curious mind wanted to find out how it was possible that he could do that. He smiled, "Wow, I've never heard of someone being able to do that before. Not even with alchemy..." Ed rubbed his metal arm, looking lost in dark thoughts. "Human alchemy is forbidden and for a good reason... Not that stopped a very foolish child..."

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:07 pm

"It's not that great a power," Logan replied with a shrug. It was fact: over the years he had seen a lot of friends die because of old age and sickness. He wished that he could join some of them but overall, he was glad that he was able to be a hero.

"You tried human alchemy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

~My whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts, and I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again.~

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 am

"Y-Yeah..." Ed said softly looking away, "I was eleven... My brother and I... We... We did it... To see our mother again... We thought we knew what we were doing... I thought we would be able to do it... I was wrong, so damn wrong... And I lost my leg to bring back a monster that wasn't our mother and Al lost everything... So I gave up my arm to bring back my brother... I cost my brother everything trying to bring back the one person we needed..." Ed looked sad and held onto his metal arm tightly.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:47 am

"Hey now, you have to forget all of that," replied Logan, stopping his friend for a moment to try and calm him down. "You're in a new place and it's a chance to start all over."

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:03 am

Ed sighed, "I don't deserve to start over...Not after everything... Al should of been the one to get a chance to start over, not me... I don't even know why I was sent here..."

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 pm

"Because there's some good you can do here, at least that's how I look at it," shrugged Logan. "I have to stop in at work and get something but you're more than welcome to join me."

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:27 am

Ed didn't know if he believed he could do any good in this world. But he sighed and nodded when Logan invivited him to join him on his walk to his work, "Sure, I'd like that."

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Logan smiled and walked with him, a smile across his face. Taking him by the arm, he lead him to the bike shop.

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 am

Ed smiled as he managed to keep up with the easy pace that Logan set. He felt very at ease with his new friend, he knew how he felt most of the time and it was good to have someone to talk too again.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 pm

"Well here it is," Logan smiled as they entered the run down little bike shop. If he had more money, he'd try to make it look better. "This is where I work."

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:05 am

Ed smiles as he looked around the small shop. "Its nice, my friend Winry would love all the tools you have here. She's great at fixing and making stuff." He smiled thoughtfully, his childhood friend would make sure to take care of Al.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 am

Logan smiled, "I've always loved tools and fixing things. I've been good at it almost all my life, though I will say that times have changed since I was little. I remember a time when cars weren't even invented."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:38 am

"Wow really?" Ed asked in awe, "We have some things like cars and phones in my world, but not everything they have here." He said with a smile as he looked at a wench like Winry owned.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Logan grinned, "Oh yeah? Well I bet you're world has so much this world could never dream of having. They say the grass is always greener on the other side and that we don't quite grasp what we got til it's gone."

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 am

"We had achemy... And things were much much simpler... I miss it... Hell I even miss that damn Mustang..." Ed said thoughtfully, giving a soft sigh as he thought about his home.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 pm

"A mustang? Car or horse? Dunno much about horses myself," chuckled Logan as he shut the lights to the office off before turning to walk back. "Where we headed to now?"

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Halliwell on Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 am

Ed let out a laugh at Mustang bring called a horse, "No, Mustang isn't a horse or a car, he's a Colonel and State Alchemist like me. He sort of looked after me and my brother..." Ed filled in as he forward Logan. "You wanna see the place I'm staying?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

"Oh, a colonel, eh? Me and Colonel's don't really get along," Logan remembered the last time he had ran into one, the adamantium in his veins starting to burn. "Sure, I'll see the place you're staying."

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Halliwell on Thu May 02, 2013 2:19 am

Ed nodded, "Well follow me then." He gave a small smile before he started walking down the side walk towards the boarding house.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett on Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Logan smiled and took hold of his leather jacket, fixing the collar before pulling a cigar out of his pocket. "Want one?" he offered, not knowing his new friends habits.

Logan Howlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Halliwell on Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 am

Ed slipped back on his red jacket as he shook his head with a smile, "No thank you, don't smoke." He replied before starting the walk to the house.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vance Elephantes on Sat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Logan nodded and lit a cigar, "Nasty habit, I shouldn't smoke myself but I do."

~Nature's great masterpiece, an elephant; the only harmless great thing.~

Vance Elephantes
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers on Sun May 05, 2013 3:59 am

"I don't think it's that bad, I just don't smoke. I've only known a few people that smoke, though it seems that people do it a lot more in this world." Ed said with a small smile.

Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Moriarty on Tue May 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Logan shrugged, "Still a nasty habit. Shortens the life span or so they tell me. I wouldn't know..."

~I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind. ~

James Moriarty
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next