Welcome to Watch What Happens, a multi-genre role play site with a twist. We have no word count and no character limit.

Current Character Ratios:
Fictional Characters: 9 Males 2 Females
Real People: 0 Males 0 Females

General Character Count:

11 Characters
9 Males
2 Females

Current Bans:

No bans at the current time

Admin Samantha - Jack Kelly

Member of the Month: TBA Female of the Month: TBA Male of the Month: TBA Friendship of the Month: TBA Enemies of the Month: TBA Couple of the Month: TBA Thread of the Month: TBA
Site Title & Category Lyric Credit: "Watch Watch Happens" from the musical Newsies Header, Sidebar, and Marker Credit: MY PAPER HEART ant Caution 2.0 Original Skin Credit: "Fallen Leaves on the ground." by Daisy FTW at Hitskin

My brother the traitor

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: My brother the traitor

Post by Morgan Le Faye on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Morganna linked their arms, making sure to keep up the air of a young couple acting like a medieval duo. She had learned the word "cosplayer" since being here on this Earth and had learned that less people bothered you when you were one. She didn't know the exact definition but if people didn't bother you, she assumed it meant you were like a wizard.

"We should get to a store," she replied, "now, I warn you, stores on this Earth are different than they are where we're from. They are a lot larger."

Morgan Le Faye
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

"What are you doing? Do you do this with everyone you know?" Loki asked, frowning as she linked their arms, having little experience with such things.

"Larger...? How much larger?" He asked after she mentioned the stores, curious. "We never really had many stores where I am from, we mostly just trade something else for what we need, or receive it from someone, sort of like a gift."

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Le Faye on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 am

"We look similar," she explained, gesturing first to his armor and then to the dress that she was wearing. "If people see us walking together, then maybe they won't think to odd of us for being dressed like this."

"They are the size of my brother throne room at least, and it was not a small throne room," she replied as she walked with him. "I cannot imagine how beautiful and large Asgard was..."

Morgan Le Faye
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 am

Loki nodded at her reasoning, seeing the logic behind it. "I haven't seen anyone else around yet though." He said more to himself as he looked around. "Why would anyone need a store so big?" He asked, looking confused.
Though he'd been to Earth before he'd never spent time learning about it, too busy with his own schemes at the time. "I guess one would use the word beautiful to describe Asgard, it's certainly much nicer looking than Jotunheim..."

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Le Faye on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 am

"The realm of the ice giants," Morganna asked, not sure how he would feel about her mentioning it. She could feel the ice in his touch, she knew that he was a Frost Giant runt. But she chose not to say anything more on the subject.

"They think the bigger the better here," replied Morgan with a smile. She ran a hand through her hair, "but there will be people. There will always be people."

Morgan Le Faye
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:29 am

"Yes...the land of the Frost Giants." Loki said bitterly, pulling a face at the mention of them. He didn't like being associated with them because of his own size compared to them and because of how he'd been raised to think of them.

"Why exactly do they think things are better bigger? I never quite understood that." He frowned. "I know some like big, flashy things for attention, but they can't all be the same, can they?"

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Le Faye on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"Oh frost giants can't be that bad. Look at how people viewed you after you did what you thought was right and now look at how you view Frost Gianta. Is there really any difference?" Morganna asked plainly.

If there was one talent she had, it was the talent of rhetoric. "These Americans view everything as being better except for their sizes."

Morgan Le Faye
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 am

"I-" Loki started, about to admit she was right before his usual behaviour took over, stopping walking to turn and face her. "It is not the same! Those creatures do not do anything by what they call 'right', they live only to destroy!" He hissed, the prejudice taught to him by Odin showing through.

"And these people are fools for wasting so much space when they could be focusing on better things!" He added, having one of his infamous tantrums that had often gotten him in trouble in the past.

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 pm

"How are you, the Great and Powerful Loki not the same as a frost giant?" Morganna asked, stopping and putting her hands on her hips. "You both want the downfall of Asgard and are willing to do anything to make that happen. You have their blodo running through their veins. If it was up to me, you'd understand that you don't differ all that much."

"As for the fools of people," Morganna continued, her wording allowing Loki to know that she was in agreement with him, "I know that they are fools. What do you think they should focus on?"

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:15 pm

"I do not mindlessly kill and destroy as they do," Loki huffed, folding his arms. "And all I want is to be treated with the respect I deserve, instead of being mocked for what I am or ignored in favour of my foolish 'brother'."

He paused, taking a breath to try and calm himself before continuing, worried he'd end up scaring off one of the few people he'd met that seemed to genuinely want to help him. "If they weren't so busy worrying about making things needlessly big, they'd probably be much father developed than they are. There's only really one man I know...well, knew, that uses what they have to their full advantage. Unfortunately though, he was one who attacked me and is an arrogant ass."

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

That statement about the brother struck home. How many times had she wished to be treated with the respect of a first born and been denied it simply because she was a woman. She had even lost the throne to the fact that Arthur was a man.

"Think of it at least like this, Loki," she replied, her voice soft and her pale blue eyes locked with his. "At least you are not a woman. If you were a woman, you would have been treated with disrespect since the moment of your emerging adulthood."

"Who did you know who was like that?" Morganna asked, "I've never met another person from another world here."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 am

Loki went to respond rudely, but stopped himself, frowning. "It can't be much different from being treated either as though one is invisible, or as though they are something unpleasant." He sighed, a sad look showing in his eyes before being quickly replaced with one of irritation.

"I do not know if he is on this Earth, but there was a man known as Tony Stark." Loki told her. "Brilliant mind, but he was rather irritating."

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm

"My sole purpose all of my life was to bear a husband sons," replied Morganna curtly. "At least as a man in your realm you were given a choice about what you wanted to do. I wanted to be much more than a wife."

"As far as I know there is no Tony Stark here," shrugged Morganna. "Was he one of the men who hurt you?"

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:50 am

"Actually I was never really given much choice either," Loki replied. "I was put through the same sort of training my brother was, only to be told I never actually had a chance of becoming king..." He added bitterly, looking down at his feet as he tried to calm himself down again.

"Yes...he was one of them." Loki nodded, sighing in relief, glad he wouldn't have to deal with the man.

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 am

"You were never given a chance?" Morganna asked, confused. He was a man. Men always had a choice in what they had to do in her world. To hear that a god would be without choice was odd.

"Well do not fret," grinned Morganna, "You won't have to worry about them from now on."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 am

"No, I wasn't." Loki said bitterly, folding his arms. "Apparently it was always going to be his throne..."

He stood staring at the ground, staying silent for a few minutes, sulking much like a child would when told they couldn't have something they wanted. He slowly lifted his head to look at her when she mentioned not having to deal with any of the people he knew, smiling a little at the thought of being free from them.

"So um...where was it you were taking me?" Loki asked her slowly, deciding he should make the best of what he considered freedom, while he had a chance to do so. Going by his luck in the past, Loki figured something would eventually ruin it for him.

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:40 pm

When she saw him pouting like a child, Morganna had to force herself not to giggle. This was the god who was the source of her powers back home. The oath she had sworn to him was the reason she was as powerful as she was. Laughing, even if she no longer had the power that she welded back home, seemed wrong.

With a small smile, she took his arm again and continued to walk. "They call it a mall and it is the most glorious of places. Consider it to be the markets or bazaars of our time. They sell everything one could want; from food to clothing to even needless items that just appear to be needed."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 am

Loki let out a sigh, nodding silently as she explained what a mall was as if he was suddenly over the cause of his frustration; though anyone who knew Loki knew he never truly got over something so quickly, even if it seemed like he had. The god of mischief had simply learned over the years how to push aside certain feelings, which is what had caused him to become so bitter in the first place.

"Needless items?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Morganna, genuinely curious. "What exactly would one call such a thing? I cannot think of anything in Asgard that would ever truly be considered needless...everything there has some sort of purpose; even if most people do not understand what it even is."

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Moriarty on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 pm

"Have you ever heard of television?" Morganna asked as they continued to walk, "It's a box where they watch things called 'shows'. Imagine as if they were very high quality plays from our time. I rather enjoy the one they call Merlin. They think I know who I am, some cruel person who had no heart."

She thought about it and looked at him, "Now that I think about it, they had a commercial for something that you were in. I believe that they called it The Avengers?"

~I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind. ~

James Moriarty
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 am

"I have..." Loki nodded, looking around as they walked, hoping to become more familiar with the area. "But I have not stopped long enough to ever look at one."

He frowned at the comment about the television version of herself and shook his head.

"You don't seem like someone who is heartless, you did offer to help me after all." He said to her with a small smile. Hearing her mention the Avengers though, Loki suddenly froze, his eyes becoming wide with fear. He stood still as if he'd become one of the statues that lined the halls of Asgard, a 'talent' he apparently hadn't lost when he'd ended up in this world, having often stayed in one spot unmoving for hours, sometimes days on end; though usually more out of stubbornness when his 'brother' Thor had annoyed him.

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

"It's a ridiculous thing. Books, now they are interesting. I could lose myself in a good book for hours," Morganna smiled softly as they walked.

She noticed he stopped and turned back to look at him, "Loki, is something alright? Did I say something wrong to you?"

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 pm

As he stood there, Loki was only vaguely aware of what Morganna had been saying, the only sentence he heard clearly being her asking if she'd said something wrong. It took him a minute before he managed to respond, even if it was just a small shake of his head.

"Do they really have something called 'the Avengers' here...?" He eventually asked, his voice almost a whisper. "That doesn't mean they're real here, does it?"

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:56 am

Morganna noticed the look in his eyes. It was terror. Whatever the Avengers had done to him in his world, it had not been pleasant. "No, no I do not think that they are real here. It was a movie, Loki, a play that you witness upon a screen. There are no real team of Avengers here."

She put her hand on his arm, in a comforting manner, "Of that you have my word."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Loki slowly nodded at her words, eventually relaxing again, looking down at her hand on his arm as if he didn't know what she was doing before looking back at her curiously.

"So...there is someone in this world who pretends to be me in this...'movie'?" He asked, frowning slightly, unsure what to think of the idea.

~~~
Loki Laufeyson
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Grimm on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

"They are actors, the same that our time had actors that told stories," Morganna nodded, "They even have you in this movie, though I assume you're somewhat from that world. I have never before gone with the multi-demensional theories."

Ben Grimm
Fictional
Fictional

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next